3.3.10

We went for walks through leaves in parks
Your winter sleeve was pulled over my hand
Don't you know I thought of you when on St. Mark's
I saw some other man collecting cans

 
 You are the only one I love
You are the only one I love to love


Let's see, dear me.. it's been a bit since I truly blogged.

Updates:

Detroit literacy revolution
Working a lot on really wonderful stuff (at work)
Writing, writing, writing [inside]
Ready for spring + my bike
Ready for a trip to New York, Chicago, or California.  And vegan food everywhere in those cities.

This week Adam was off school, so he would start 8 at work  like me so he could be done with prep and have a lunch break in Royal Oak or Birmingham (late late late lunch, the 3PM kind of lunch).

This is a wonderful development in my life and has made me a silly sentimentalist who blogs in place of homework.  Mush mush  mush, like the slushy roads that have almost gotten me killed this winter.

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! I LOVE Jaymay!

    At first when I saw the "you are the only one I love" I thought of Jaymay, but then dismissed it because I was certain there was no way you had heard of her. But I was wrong. :)

    This post made me happy for some reason. You just seem contented, though busy.

    I mean, I really don't know how to tell you how much I appreciate you being in my life. You're just the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you, too!

    You're getting married in pretty much a week. White gown, lots of people annoying each other, and temporary honeymoon bliss (before the really nitty-gritty but wonderful stuff).

    I would say let's get together next week to chit-chat too long BUTT I have a feeling you're going to be uber-busy...

    ReplyDelete